Designed with the singular objective of offering unsurpassed protection, the Apex Evo is for the rider that hits the apex on every curve.
- Scaphoid Bone: KNOX patented SPS (Scaphoid Protection System), protects the scaphoid bone which sits at the nexus of the palm and the wrist. Under the SPS system, the glove has 2 Knox SPS sliders attached to the palm to enable the glove to slide instead of grip on the road, and subsequently reducing hyperextension of the wrist and injuries related to the scaphoid bone.
- Knuckle: TPU protectors with carbon fiber finish and HD foam backing
- Finger Joints: HD foam inserts
- Fingertips: Metal mesh rubber ingots
- Heavy Duty Outer Shell: Premium soft full-grain leather abrasion resistant chassis
- FingerBridgeTM: Reinforced slide protection for the little finger
- Wrist: Sliders on lateral and medial sides with carbon fiber finish
- Thumb and Little Finger: HD foam sliders
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Full gauntlet length, sport touring fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Highly Flexible: Accordion stretch panels on finger joints
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist and cuff
- Ventilation: Metal mesh backed vents on finger joints
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers and thumbs
WipeOut: Helmet visor wipers on index fingers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
semi or full Gauntlet? Looks like Semi though.
Apex Evo are full gauntlet gloves.
Is this gloves waterproof ??
Apex Evo gloves are entirely constructed out of genuine leather along with perforation in the leather and are thus not waterproof.
Hand Circumference (in)
Men's Glove Size
Women's Glove Size