With an expandable semi-rigid form factor and an upswept ergonomic design, the Nomad Saddlebags are ideal for sports tourers.
Volume and Compartments
Recommended for motorcycles with upswept silencers
- Cargo Volume: 25 Ltr per side
- Expanded Cargo Volume: 32 Ltr per side
- Easy access top loading main compartment
- 2 mesh bottle holder pockets with elasticated cinch
- 2 quick access side pockets
- 3 mounting straps (2 front, 1 rear) with quick release buckles
- Straps tighten with Double D rings
- 2 center bridges for width adjustment as per the rear seat
Semi-Rigid Shell: Materials and Construction
- Durable 1680D polyester fabric
- Waterproof rain cover with elasticated hems for a snug fit
- EVA laminated semi-rigid panels help to retain the bag’s shape, making it more stable in the saddle
- Shape retention: Base made from super stiff PE sheet
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Genuine 3M retro reflective trims
- Easy carry handle for short hauls
- Converts into a shoulder bag. Comes with detachable shoulder straps
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
I need to know if this is suitable for old duke 200 .. and if its suitable for duke .. if u have a pic of it that would be very helpful for me..
Nomad Saddlebags are compatible with the Old Duke 200.
Hi.. Will I be able to mount these on my 2017 duke 390?
Yes, the Nomad v2.1 saddlebags are compatible with 2017 KTM Duke 390
Is it waterproof
Nomad v2.1 Saddlebags are not waterproof by itself. However, they do come with waterproof rain covers with insulated stitches.
Does this comes with rain covers?
Yes, Nomad Saddlebags do come with a pair of rain covers with insulated stitches.
Will it fit Dominar without saddle stays?
Yes, Nomad saddle bag is easily compatible with Bajaj Dominar
Will it fit on Bajaj V15
Yes, Nomad Saddlebag is compatible Bajaj V15
Is this compatible with Royal Enfield Classic 350?
Yes. The Nomad saddlebags v2.1 are compatible with Royal Enfield Classic 350.