Inspired by the Apex Evo, the cuff-length Delta Evo Gloves allow greater freedom of movement without sacrificing on safety.
- Scaphoid Bone: KNOX patented SPS (Scaphoid Protection System), protects the scaphoid bone which sits at the nexus of the palm and the wrist. Under the SPS system, the glove has 2 Knox SPS sliders attached to the palm to enable the glove to slide instead of grip on the road, and subsequently reducing hyperextension of the wrist and injuries related to the scaphoid bone.
- Knuckle: TPU protectors with HD foam backing
- Finger Joints: HD foam inserts
- Fingertips: Metal mesh rubber ingots
- Heavy Duty Outer Shell: Premium soft full-grain leather abrasion resistant chassis
- FingerBridgeTM: Reinforced slide protection for the little finger
- Thumb and Little Finger: HD foam sliders
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Cuff length, sport touring fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Highly Flexible: Accordion stretch panels on finger joints
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist and cuff
- Ventilation: Metal mesh backed vents on finger joints
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers and thumbs
- WipeOut: Helmet visor wipers on index fingers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is this product is suitable for rain and cold conditions????
The Delta Evo gloves are made up of aniline drum-dyed leather, thus the gloves are not suitable to be used in rain. Delta EVO gloves are not waterproof either. Given its leather construction, it can be used in cold condition. However, they also have air vents at the fingers for air ventilation, thus they do not provide any insulation when used in extremely cold conditions.
How suitable are these ones in summer
Delta Evo Gloves have Air vents and perforation as well making it suitable for summer use.
Hand Circumference (in)
Men's Glove Size
Women's Glove Size