At Rynox, our vision is to provide head-to-toe protection to a motorcyclist. With every new product that we add to our range, we take a step closer towards the fulfillment of this vision. So while this new product fits perfectly in the Personal Protective Equipment category, it's need and relevance goes much beyond any community, lifestyle or passion. For every individual today, protecting oneself from the global pandemic that has brought the world to a halt, is of the highest priority. The launch of the Rynox Defender Pro R95 Mask is our small contribution to this fight.
The Defender Pro R95 Mask is your perfect outdoor daily-driver. With its carefully engineered 6 layers of protection and 3 step filtration system, the reusable Defender Pro R95 respirator mask is designed to keep pollutants, dust and bacteria out and let filtered air in.
- Black Pack - 6 Black masks
- Dark Grey Pack - 6 Dark Grey masks
- Light Grey Pack - 6 Light Grey masks
- Assorted Pack - 4 Black masks, 1 Dark Grey mask, 1 Light Grey mask
- Free shipping across India
- Bacteria Filtration Efficiency ≥ 99.99% - for > 3μm
- Particle Filtration Efficiency ≥ 95% - for > 0.3 μm
- Reusable - for up to 30 gentle handwashes
- Super Breathable
- Splash Resistant
6 Layer of Protection - 3 Step Particle Filtration System
- Layer 1 - Outer shell - Coarse particle filter
- Layer 2 - Spun bonded - Fluid protection
- Layer 3 - Melt blown - Small particle filter
- Layer 4 - Melt blown - Bacteria filter
- Layer 5 - Spun bonded - Fluid protection
- Layer 6 - Contact layer - Moisture control
- Active Airflow - for easy breathing
- Superior Coverage - for maximum protection
- Ergonomic Design - for an universal fit
- Adjustable Nose Clip - for a secure fit, prevents fogging of eyewear
- Soft Elastic Ear-loops - for comfortable, all-day use
- Velcro Back Strap - for all-day, strain-free use
- Folds Flat - for easy, convenient storage
- Wide Form Factor - accommodates all jaw movements
- Name Tag - for easy identification
WHERE CAN THE DEFENDER PRO R95 MASK BE USED?
- Outdoor Walk
- Travel & Commute
- Essential Services Personnel
- Public Transport
- Large Gatherings
- Wash hands before touching mask
- Wash mask after every use
- Store in a dry and shaded place
- Individual use only. Do not share.
- Change mask if there’s difficulty in breathing
- Discard responsibly after 30 washes
- Hand wash only
- Do not bleach
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
- Do not wring
- Hang dry only
- Follow precautions and usage instructions as recommended
- Improper use may result in health risks
- Consult a doctor before use
- Pattern and colour of mesh may change without prior notice
- No exchange. No return.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the size for the mask ?
Our Defender Pro R95 Mask is has a universal fit. For further micro-metric size adjustment, you can use the velcro back-strap.
what is the certifying body that has approved this R95 Mask
The BFE and PFE performance of the technical material used in the Defender R95 mask has been tested and certified by SITRA.