We are back online and our shipping services will resume from 15th May! Before you go ahead and place your order, we request you to make sure that delivery services have resumed in your area. Enter your pin code in the "Check Lockdown Serviceability" section to check the status of courier services in your pin code.
- CE Certified Impact Protection: Entire knee guard CE certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (knee and shin)
- Superior Coverage: Comprehensive coverage for knee-cap, sides and shin
- Hard Shell Slider: Polypropylene shell with a smooth friction-free finish, designed to assist in slides
- Dual Axis Knee Cap: Anatomically correct, two-axis pivoting design. Syncs with the natural movement of the knee.
- Asymmetric Design: Asymmetric left and right sides; developed to conform perfectly
- Versatile Applications: Developed for use over or under riding pants. Can be worn with tall ADV or motocross boots.
- Easy On. Easy Off.: Super easy to wear and remove on the go. Set-it-and-forget-it girth adjustment.
- 3D Molded HD Foam Backing: Provides ventilation. Facilitates secure and personalised fit. Further assists in impact protection.
- Sweat Wicking: Contact liner designed to absorb sweat away from the body.
- Easy to Wash: HD foam backing semi-detaches from the shell. Makes it super easy to rinse and dry.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can we use this in rain??
Yes, the Bastion Bionic Knee Guards can be used in the rains. The slide resistant external shell of the knee guards is made from Polypropylene with a smooth friction-free finish. The performance of this shell is stays unaffected in the rains. The 3D molded HD foam backing on the inside of the knee guards will soak up some water, but this will not affect the performance of the knee guards. Make sure to hang dry the knee guards in a shaded places, if they get wet in the rain.