In view of the COVID-19 outbreak, our warehouse premises are temporarily closed until further notice, as per the directive of the Maharashtra Government. While we continue to accept online orders, shipping will resume only once our warehouse premises and services of our logistics partner have been restored. Our priority today is to ensure the health and safety of our employees, associates and customers. Please be assured that we will have your order shipped as soon as safely possible. Rynox thanks you for your cooperation in these challenging times.
Nothing but the essentials, now with CE certification!
Designed with a strictly utilitarian approach, just like our Air GT 3 jacket, the Air GT gloves are no-nonsense gloves for the no-nonsense motorcyclist!
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE: Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
Complete CE Certified Protection
Not just the protectors, the entire Air GT glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Knuckle: TPU protectors with HD foam backing
- Scaphoid Bone, Fingertips, Finger Joints: HD foam inserts
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium perforated soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- Fit: Cuff length, urban fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on finger joints that flex with hand movements
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers
To find your glove size
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches
|Palm Measurement (in Inches)||Gloves Size|
|6.5 to 7.49||S|
|7.5 to 8.49||M|
|8.5 to 9.49||L|
|9.5 to 10.49||XL|
|10.5 to 11.49||2XL|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.