The perpetual traveler’s perfect friend.
With understated aesthetics and a super-functional design, the Stealth Evo 3 is engineered for the perpetual traveler who is unphased through any terrain, weather or ride.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 certified to EN 1621-1: 2014
- Back: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN 1621-2: 2014 (New for 2021)
- Chest: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 1 Certified to EN 1621-3:2017 (New for 2021)
- Heavy Duty Outer Shell: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Abrasion Zones: Invista Cordura® panels
More Protection and Safety Features
- Lower Back Support: Removable ventilated lower back support
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on front, arms and back
- Increased Day Time Visibility: Hi-viz orange 3D mesh in air vents
MODULAYER - Performance Layering System
Under our MODULAYER system, you can now buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific individual need. Choose your weather protection from our range of MODULAYERs
- Fit: Dualsport touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: 8 strategically placed active intake vents and 2 exhaust vents on the back
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on elbows that flex with body movements
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
- Custom Developed Girth Adjustor Fittings: Improved load bearing performance. Ergonomic design. Ease of fit modulation (New for 2021)
- Custom Developed Micro Velcro Closures: No chafing on skin. Sleek design. Stronger performance. (New for 2021)
- DWR Shell: Durable Water Resistant coated polyester shell. Keeps you dry in light showers. (New for 2021)
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 4 pockets + 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Connection zipper for pants.
Jacket Size S M L XL 2XL 3XL 4XL 5XL Chest (Measure your chest circumference) 36-38 38-40 40-42 42-44 44-46 47 48 49 Dimensions of Jacket Chest 15.5 16 16.5 17 17.5 18 20.4 21 Front Length 12 12.5 12.5 13 13.5 14 14 14 Shoulder 19 20 21 22 23 24 24.5 24.5 Sleeve 11.5 12 12.5 13 13.5 13.5 15 13 Inner Sleeve 39 40 41 42 43 44 44 45 Waist 9 9 9 10 11 11 11.4 11 Back 30 31 31 32 32 32 31 32
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the weight of stealth Evo 3 jacket and pants?
The Jacket weighs 3 Kg and the Pant weighs 2.5 Kg.
Can i exchange the product if it doesn't fits to my size?
Hello, we do have a 7 days size exchange policy. We request you to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org withing 7 day of the Delivery and our team will explain the process to you and help you resolve the issue.
Are the shoulder, elbow, back and chest protector pads made out of D3o
No, In the Stealth Evo jacket shoulder, elbow protectors are from Knox Microlock CE Level 2 certified, back protectors is CE level 2 certified. The chest protectors is from Rynox called Cerros CE Level 1 certified
Is this jacket comfortable for sport riding and stance of rc390 and which one will be better storm Evo or stealth evo 3
We would recommand you the Storm Evo jacket for daily commuting and sport touring. The Stealth Evo jacket is a complete textile jacket and it's recommended for Touring.
My chest size is 48 so which size should I select 4xl or 5xl . Taking consideration I like to wear it slight comfortable.
We highly recommend you go through the size chart on the product page and arrive at the size by comparing your body measurements with the size chart. The size chart is next to the Description tab about half way through the product page
Is this unisexual jacket or only for men??
There are many women that use the Stealth Evo 3 Jacket as their primary jacket of choice. We highly recommend you visit a Rynox Authorised Dealership near you and try the jacket on to check the fit and comfort. Howver, the cut and constrcution of the Stealth Evo 3 Jacket is optimised for men. As of now, we do not have a jacket purpose-built and cut specifically for women.
If there os size issue can i return it and get my size.
Yes, we will recommend you go through the size chart before placing the order. To know the details of our exchange policy, please visit: https://www.rynoxgears.com/pages/return-exchange-policy
Whats the weight of the jacket - with the armour inserted. (with and without the lumbar support belt)
A Large sized Stealth Evo 3 Jacket tips the scales at around 2780 grams, with the all the liners and protectors included. Smaller sizes will be comparatiely lighter and larger sizes will be comparatively heavier, with a difference of approximately 100 grams per size. The lumbar support belt itself is very light.
What is the difference between storm evo and stealth evo 3?
The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket is a textile shell adventure touring jacket with 8 strategically placed vents. The Storm Evo Jacket is a mesh touring jacket. This is the primary difference between the two jackets. Both jackets come with CE Level 2 certified shoulder, elbow and back protectors. The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket comes with CE Level 1 certified chest protectors. The Storm Evo Jacket comes with HD foam chest protectors with pockets compatible with CE Level 1 certified chest protectors. The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket has an external rain liner and the Storm Evo Jacket has an internal rain liner that can be worn independently. Both jackets come with internal detachable winter liners. The Storm Evo Jacket comes with externally mounted metal sliders on shoulders. The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket comes with a lumbar support belt.
is this waterproof?
The Stealth 3 Jacket comes with an external rain liner with sealed seams and retro reflective print. The rain liner can also be worn as a stand-alone jacket. When the external rain liner and the primary shell of the jacket are worn together, this combination can withstand medium to heavy showers.
Does it come with the protectors or should be purchased separately?
The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket, like all our jackets, ships with CE Level 2 Certified shoulder, elbow and back impact protector inserts. To know the details of the impact protector inserts that come with the Stealth Evo 3 Jacket, see the "Impact Protection" section in the product description on this product page.
Difference between Tornado Pro 3 and Stealth Evo 3?
The most significant difference between Tornado Pro 3 and Stealth Evo 3 is that the Tornado is a mesh jacket, and the Stealth is a textile jacket with openable mesh vents. Apart from this, here is a list of other differences:
- The Stealth has Cerros CE Level 1 certified chest protectors, whereas the Tornado has pockets ready for Ceros CE Level 1 chest protectors.
- The Stealth has a lumbar (lower back) support belt, whereas the Tornado does not.
- The Stealth has an external rain liner, whereas the Tornado has an internal one.
- The Stealth is a full-length jacket with a touring fit, whereas the Tornado is slightly shorter with a sportier fit.
How much temperature will support during the winter?
The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket has an internal winter layer, which can be worn independently as a stand-alone camp jacket as well. The insulating fill of the thermal liner is made from Sustans fibre. Sustans is a high-performance bio-tech fiber made from Dupont Sorona. The 3D spiral structure of DuPont Sorona has high heat preservation characteristics. It’s highly durable and is quick to dry.
Based on our tests of the Stealth Evo 3 Jacket and the feedback received from our users, the combination of internal thermal layer, the jacket itself and the external rain layer is sufficient for a winter ride in India; when used in combination with sufficient thermal base layers. The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket is the perfect choice for a cold ride, but tolerence to cold is different for every individual. If your are riding to a cold region for the first time, we highly recommend you be equipped with additional warm layers that you can wear inside, as required.