A featherweight that knocks out heavyweights
Nimble and lightweight, the Storm Evo is perfect for the minimalist overlander looking for top-shelf performance with an extra dose of ventilation.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified
- Back: CE Level 2 certified
- Chest: HD EVA foam protectors (Upgradable to Rynox Cerros CE Level 1 certified protectors) click here
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
- External Metal Sliders: On shoulders
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
3 Layer Construction
Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Winter Liner
- Internal Rain Liner: Breathable Reissa fabric. With sealed seams. Can be worn
as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the rain liner
- Fit: Dualsport touring fit
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on shoulder blades that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can i get 5xl jacket ? please contact me on 8755777747
No, Storm Evo L2 jacket comes from S to 3XL sizes only.
What is the sleeve length of size m jacket
The length of the sleeve when measured on the external edge (from shoulder edge to cuff) is about 27.5 inches. The length of the sleeve on the in-seam (from the corner of the arm-pit to the cuff) is about 20 inches.
What's the weight of this Jacket in L Size? How does that compare with Air GT3 Jacket Weight?
The Storm Evo Jacket Large weighs about 2550 grams, whereas the Air GT 3 Jacket Large weighs about 2100 grams. Please note that these measurements were taken with the outer shell, both weather liners and all the protector inserts.