A featherweight that knocks out heavyweights
Nimble and lightweight, the Storm Evo is perfect for the minimalist overlander looking for top-shelf performance with an extra dose of ventilation.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 certified to EN 1621-1: 2014 (T+/T-)
- Back: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 Certified to EN 1621-2: 2014 (T+/T-) (New for 2021)
- Chest: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 1 2-piece chest protectors certified to standard EN1621-3:2018 (T+/T-) (New for 2021)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
- External Metal Sliders: On shoulders
- DWR Shell: DWR coated polyester shell for added abrasion resistance (New for 2021)
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
MODULAYER - Performance Layering System
Under our MODULAYER system, you can now buy just the riding jacket or all the layers together, as per your specific individual need. Choose your weather protection from our range of MODULAYERs
- Fit: Sports touring fit
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on shoulder blades that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Custom Developed Girth Adjustor Fittings: Improved load bearing performance. Ergonomic design. Ease of fit modulation (New for 2021)
- Custom Developed Micro Velcro Closures: No chafing on skin. Sleek design. Stronger performance. (New for 2021)
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can i get 5xl jacket ? please contact me on 8755777747
No, Storm Evo L2 jacket comes from S to 3XL sizes only.
How is the performance of the jacket during rainy condition. Does it keep the rider dry
The Storm Evo jacket comes with an internal rain liner, made from breathable Reissa fabric, with sealed seams. The rain liner can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. It can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell.
What is the sleeve length of size m jacket
The length of the sleeve when measured on the external edge (from shoulder edge to cuff) is about 27.5 inches. The length of the sleeve on the in-seam (from the corner of the arm-pit to the cuff) is about 20 inches.
What's the weight of this Jacket in L Size? How does that compare with Air GT3 Jacket Weight?
The Storm Evo Jacket Large weighs about 2550 grams, whereas the Air GT 3 Jacket Large weighs about 2100 grams. Please note that these measurements were taken with the outer shell, both weather liners and all the protector inserts.