Due to the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, before you go ahead and place your order, we request you to make sure that delivery services have resumed in your area. Enter your pin code in the "Check Lockdown Serviceability" section to check the status of courier services in your pin code.
A featherweight that knocks out heavyweights
Nimble and lightweight, the Storm Evo is perfect for the minimalist overlander looking for top-shelf performance with an extra dose of ventilation.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified
- Back: CE Level 2 certified
- Chest: HD EVA foam protectors (Upgradable to Rynox Cerros CE Level 1 certified protectors) click here
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
- External Metal Sliders: On shoulders
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
3 Layer Construction
Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Winter Liner
- Internal Rain Liner: Breathable Reissa fabric. With sealed seams. Can be worn
as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the rain liner
- Fit: Dualsport touring fit
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on shoulder blades that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
can i get 5xl jacket ? please contact me on 8755777747
No, Storm Evo L2 jacket comes from S to 3XL sizes only.
What is the sleeve length of size m jacket
The length of the sleeve when measured on the external edge (from shoulder edge to cuff) is about 27.5 inches. The length of the sleeve on the in-seam (from the corner of the arm-pit to the cuff) is about 20 inches.
What's the weight of this Jacket in L Size? How does that compare with Air GT3 Jacket Weight?
The Storm Evo Jacket Large weighs about 2550 grams, whereas the Air GT 3 Jacket Large weighs about 2100 grams. Please note that these measurements were taken with the outer shell, both weather liners and all the protector inserts.