The go-to jacket for the go-anywhere explorer
The Tornado Pro is our quintessential motorcycling jacket, crafted to be as much at home in the city, as on an adventure of a lifetime!You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified
- Back: HD EVA foam
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on back and arms
- 3 Layer Construction
Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Winter Liner
- Internal Rain Liner: Breathable Reissa fabric. With sealed seams. Can be worn
as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the rain liner
- Fit: Sports touring fit
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is the minimum temperature to protect ???
The Jacket comes with a thermal liner which is detachable. There cannot be a minimum temperature that we could define as it depends on person to person and their resistance towards cold weather. However, we have customers who have used the jacket along with the thermal liner in sub-zero temperatures also, in India and abroad.
If size is not fit can I change for size
Yes. If the fir is incorrect we allow exchange in size. Please read the exchange policy under support on the website.
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|