With understated aesthetics and a super-functional design, the Stealth Evo pants are engineered for the perpetual traveller who is unphased through any terrain, weather or ride.
- Knee + Leg: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 1 certified (best-in-class coverage)
- Hip: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 1 certified
- KneeSlapTM: Rynox Exclusive knee armour positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors, while wearing the pants. (Scroll down to watch video)
- Reinforced Abrasion Zones: Invista Cordura® panels
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective detailing on thighs and calves
3 Layer Construction
Rain Pants> Outer Shell > Winter Liner
- External Rain Pants: With sealed seams. Retro reflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Fit: Touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: 4 strategically placed active vents (2 intake + 2 exhaust)
- AeroFlipTM: Rynox Exclusive active ventilation system
- StretchSeat: Stretch fabric in the seat for easy flexing with your movements.
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on waist and knees that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- Jacket connection zipper
|Waist (Measure your waist circumference)||28-29||30-31||32-33||34-35||36-37||38-39|
|Dimensions of Pants|
|Front Rise (2)||12||12.5||12.5||13||13.5||14|
|Leg Opening (8)||8.5||8.5||9||9||9.5||9.5|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it an external rain liner or inner?
All our protective riding pants, including the Stealth Evo Pants, come with an external independent rain liner. This gives you the freedom to wear the rain liner only when required and keeps the main shell of the pants highly breathable when it's not raining.
I am wearing jeans 32 waist & 39 length. Which size I can order for me. How can I manage the rynox pant hight.
We highly recommend you to go through the size chart on the product page and arrive at the size by comparing your body measurements with the size chart. The size chart is next to the Description tab about half way through the product page
Do i get knee protector with this pant?
Yes. The Stealth Evo Pants come with Knox Microlock protector certified to standard EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1 T+ & T-. This is the maximum coverage protector and offers protection for knee and shin. Additionally, the Stealth Evo Pants come with Knox Microlock hip protector certified to standard EN 1621-1:2012 Level 1 T+ & T-. Also, our Stealth Evo Pants have the Rynox Exclusive KneeSlap feature, which allows the user to adjust the location of the knee protectors to get the perfect fit. To know more about the KneeSlap technology, watch this video: https://youtu.be/OstXv0gf4vI