Due to the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, before you go ahead and place your order, we request you to make sure that delivery services have resumed in your area. Enter your pin code in the "Check Lockdown Serviceability" section to check the status of courier services in your pin code.
The MagnaPod Tank Bag is specifically designed for the motorcyclist who prefers to travel light. With its sleek form factor, streamlined side pockets and 21 ltr un-expanded volume, the MagnaPod is the perfect mid-sized tank bag.
Volume and Compartments
- Cargo Volume: 21 Ltr
- Expanded Cargo Volume: 28 Ltr
- Transparent smart device screen with a charging port access
- 2 streamlined side pockets
- Quick access top stash pocket
- Under flap organiser and mesh pocket
Semi-Rigid Shell: Materials and Construction
- Durable 1680D polyester fabric
- Waterproof rain cover with elasticated hems for a snug fit
- EVA laminated semi-rigid panels help retain the bag’s shape, making it more stable on the tank
- 5 powerful tuck-away monopole magnets for a zero-displacement and hassle-free install and uninstall
- Anti-scratch and anti-skid fabric on the base protects the tank and keeps it scratch free
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Genuine 3M retro-reflective trims
Versatile Form Factor
- Mount as a tank bag with magnets
- Mount as a tank bag with quick release straps
- Mount as a tail bag with quick release straps
- Converts into a backpack with tuck-away back straps
- Compression straps in the main compartment for better cargo management
- 2 easy carry handles for short hauls
* We recommend using both, magnets and quick-release straps, when mounting the MagnaPod while fully extended and loaded.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is It compatible for KTM RC 200?
The Magnapod Tank Bag can be mounted on motorcycles with metallic as well as non-metallic tanks. It can be mounted on metallic tanks with 5 powerful monopole magnets. Or it can be mounted on non-metallic tanks with 3 quick release straps. The Magnapod is our mid-sized tank bag, ideal for sports tourers and motorcycles with mid-sized tanks.
Can we carry a laptop in this bag? Is it safe? Can you specify dimensions please?
In our experience, the safest place to keep a laptop while riding is inside a backpack on your back. So we recommend that you keep a laptop inside Magnapod only if using it in the backpack mode. We also highly recommend keeping your laptop in a padded sleeve, as an additional safety measure.
is the bag water proof all by itself. is the material individually capable to be water resistant also through stitch lines?
The product is not waterproof by itself, however the bag comes with a waterproof rain cover.
its suitable for fiber tank?
The bag comes with mounting straps and thus is also compatible with bikes with fibre tank.