Introducing the Expedition Series - Stormproof Motorcycle Luggage System!
Simply put, the Expedition Saddlebags are a pair of roll-top stormproof drybags, designed with a contemporary mounting ideology. No outdated, bulky external harness required!
Volume and Compartments
- Compatibility: Universal
- Motorcycles with horizontal silencers: Can be installed directly
- Motorcycles with upswept silencers: A saddle-stay might be required
- Cargo Volume: 32 Ltr per side (64 Ltr combined)
- Stormproof roll-top top loading main compartment
- Easy, 3 point mounting mechanism with quick release buckles
- 1 heavy-duty velcro center bridge for width adjustment as per the rear seat
Materials and Construction
- Outer Shell Material: Super strong vinyl coated waterproof fabric
- Stormproof: Main compartment with roll-top closure (minimum 3 folds recommended to block water ingress)
- Seamless Ingress Protection: Radio frequency heat welded seams
- Molle loops for lashing cargo
- Engineered to work seamlessly with our Expedition Trail Bag 2 and Expedition Dry Bag 2
- Retro reflective detailing for increased low light visibility
- Easy carry handle for short hauls
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.