Bastion Bionic Knee Guards delivers next generation protection, performance and comfort to riders. A bionic design, engineered to follow the natural curve of your knee, the knee guards cover the knees even when fully bent and provide articulated protection that will make you forget that you are wearing knee guards. They are lightweight, ultra-breathable and will make the perfect addition to your riding kit.
- CE Certified Impact Protection: Entire knee guard CE certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (knee and shin)
- Superior Coverage: Comprehensive coverage for knee-cap, sides and shin
- Hard Shell Slider: Polypropylene shell with a smooth friction-free finish, designed to assist in slides
- Dual Axis Knee Cap: Anatomically correct, two-axis pivoting design. Syncs with the natural movement of the knee.
- Asymmetric Design: Asymmetric left and right sides; developed to conform perfectly
- Versatile Applications: Developed for use over or under riding pants. Can be worn with tall ADV or motocross boots.
- Easy On. Easy Off.: Super easy to wear and remove on the go. Set-it-and-forget-it girth adjustment.
- Pivots Shells: Anti-scratch pivot shells to avoid scratches on the tank
- Counterbored Screw Rivets: Screw rivets with soft rounded heads bored into the pivot shells to avoid scratches on the tank
- 3D Molded HD Foam Backing: Provides ventilation. Facilitates secure and personalised fit. Further assists in impact protection.
- Sweat Wicking: Contact liner designed to absorb sweat away from the body
- Easy to Wash: HD foam backing semi-detaches from the shell. Makes it super easy to rinse and dry.