POWERTECTOR ELBOW / KNEE PROTECTORS L2
Make a selectionpwr-kne-elb-l2
Check Lockdown Serviceability
Due to the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, before you go ahead and place your order, we request you to make sure that delivery services have resumed in your area. Enter your pin code in the "Check Lockdown Serviceability" section to check the status of courier services in your pin code.
POWERTECTOR HEX-PRO EK
Elbow / Knee Protector Inserts
- Sold as a pair
- CE Certified Level 2: to EN-1621-1:2012 (Type A)
- Elbow / Knee: CE Certified for application as an elbow or a knee protector
- Made of "Bio-Elastan": An anti-shock material, Bio-Elastan is a superior intelligent foam which delivers unprecedented levels of impact safety
- Ergonomic Design: Flexes with the body and provides excellent comfort
- Versatile Performance: Tested and CE certified for hot (T+) and cold (T-) temperatures, ensuring Level 2 performance across a wide temperature range.
- Ultralight: Weighs approximately 110g, ±2
- Highly Breathable: 6 strategically placed vents
- Dimensions: 12.9 cm (width) X 24.6 cm (height)
- Don’t forget to verify the compatibility of this product with your jacket/pants before purchase. This can be done by checking the dimensions of your existing protectors or by checking the dimensions of the protector holder pockets in your jacket/pants.
Note for users of Rynox pants:
- Rynox pants are equipped with the KneeSlap technology, KneeSlap is a Rynox Exclusive knee protector positioning mechanism, wherein the knee protectors are placed inside a detachable Velcro pocket.
- In order to use the POWERTECTOR HEX-PRO EK protector with any Rynox pants, a pair of compatible holder pockets will need to be purchased separately from here. (available in next 7-10 days)
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.