The MagnaPod Tank Bag is specifically designed for the motorcyclist who prefers to travel light. With its sleek form factor, streamlined side pockets and 21 ltr un-expanded volume, the MagnaPod is the perfect mid-sized tank bag.
Volume and Compartments
- Cargo Volume: 21 Ltr
- Expanded Cargo Volume: 28 Ltr
- Transparent smart device screen with a charging port access
- 2 streamlined side pockets
- Quick access top stash pocket
- Under flap organiser and mesh pocket
Semi-Rigid Shell: Materials and Construction
- Durable 1680D polyester fabric
- Waterproof rain cover with elasticated hems for a snug fit
- EVA laminated semi-rigid panels help retain the bag’s shape, making it more stable on the tank
- 5 powerful tuck-away monopole magnets for a zero-displacement and hassle-free install and uninstall
- Anti-scratch and anti-skid fabric on the base protects the tank and keeps it scratch free
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Genuine 3M retro-reflective trims
Versatile Form Factor
- Mount as a tank bag with magnets
- Mount as a tank bag with quick release straps
- Mount as a tail bag with quick release straps
- Converts into a backpack with tuck-away back straps
- Compression straps in the main compartment for better cargo management
- 2 easy carry handles for short hauls
* We recommend using both, magnets and quick-release straps, when mounting the MagnaPod while fully extended and loaded.
Dimensions Length (1) Breath (2) Height (3) cm 33 20 23 inch 13 8 9
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Will it fit a13ich laptop.
A 13 inch laptop, assuming a diagonal measurement of upto 34 cm, should fit inside our Magnapod Tank Bag. We have the exact external dimensions of the bag listed on the product page, in the "Dimensions" tab, about halfway from the top of the product page. We recommend that you take a look at the dimension, deduct a couple of centimeters on each side and then compare it with the actual dimensions of your laptop. Please note that, the interiors of the Magnapod tank bag are not optimised for carrying a laptop, and should you choose to do so, we highly recommend using a padded laptop sleeve. In our experience, the safest place to keep a laptop while riding is in a padded sleeve inside a backpack on your back or on the very inside edge of a saddlebag.
can we use for both the magnetic and non magnetic or what
Yes, the Magnapod Tank Bag comes with 5 monopole magnets as well as quick release straps for mounting. This makes it compatible with metal as well as non-metal tanks.
Is It compatible for KTM RC 200?
The Magnapod Tank Bag can be mounted on motorcycles with metallic as well as non-metallic tanks. It can be mounted on metallic tanks with 5 powerful monopole magnets. Or it can be mounted on non-metallic tanks with 3 quick release straps. The Magnapod is our mid-sized tank bag, ideal for sports tourers and motorcycles with mid-sized tanks.
Can we carry a laptop in this bag? Is it safe? Can you specify dimensions please?
In our experience, the safest place to keep a laptop while riding is inside a backpack on your back. So we recommend that you keep a laptop inside Magnapod only if using it in the backpack mode. We also highly recommend keeping your laptop in a padded sleeve, as an additional safety measure.
is the bag water proof all by itself. is the material individually capable to be water resistant also through stitch lines?
The product is not waterproof by itself, however the bag comes with a waterproof rain cover.
its suitable for fiber tank?
The bag comes with mounting straps and thus is also compatible with bikes with fibre tank.