We are back online and our shipping services will resume from 15th May! Before you go ahead and place your order, we request you to make sure that delivery services have resumed in your area. Enter your pin code in the "Check Lockdown Serviceability" section to check the status of courier services in your pin code.
Introducing the Expedition Series - Stormproof Motorcycle Luggage System!
Simply put, the Expedition Saddlebags are a pair of roll-top stormproof drybags, designed with a contemporary mounting ideology. No outdated, bulky external harness required!
Volume and Compartments
- Compatibility: Universal
- Motorcycles with horizontal silencers: Can be installed directly
- Motorcycles with upswept silencers: A saddle-stay might be required
- Cargo Volume: 32 Ltr per side (64 Ltr combined)
- Stormproof roll-top top loading main compartment
- Easy, 3 point mounting mechanism with quick release buckles
- 1 heavy-duty velcro center bridge for width adjustment as per the rear seat
Materials and Construction
- Outer Shell Material: Super strong vinyl coated waterproof fabric
- Stormproof: Main compartment with roll-top closure (minimum 3 folds recommended to block water ingress)
- Seamless Ingress Protection: Radio frequency heat welded seams
- Molle loops for lashing cargo
- Engineered to work seamlessly with our Expedition Trail Bag 2 and Expedition Dry Bag 2
- Retro reflective detailing for increased low light visibility
- Easy carry handle for short hauls
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
As already known that a muck cover is available with the drystack saddlebag. Is muck cover included in this bag too??
The Drystack Saddlebags have external pockets which are not water resistant. As such, the Drystack has an internal stormproof dry bag and an external muck cover. The external muck cover of the Drystack has no role to play in keepig your stuff dry. That role is performed by the internal roll top dry bag. On the other hand, the shell of the Expedition Saddlebags is made from super strong vinyl coated waterproof fabric with radio frequency heat welded seams. This makes the entire bag stormproof without the need of a separate internal dry bag. Additionally, since the Expedition Saddlebags do not have any external pockets, they do not come with a muck cover or a rain cover.
will it fixed on Royal Enfield Interseptor 650?
When mounting any saddlebags on a motorcycle with an upswept silencer, like the Royal Interceptor 650, we highly recommend using a mounting frame or a saddle stay. This will help in keeping the saddlebags away from the silencer and the rear tyre; and will ensure a zero displacement fit. Additionally, we highly recommend taking a closer look at our Nomad saadlebags, which are specifically designed for motorcycles with an upswept silencer.
Is this compatible with RE classic 350 CC.
The Expedition Saddlebags are specifically designed for motorcycles with an upswept silencer. As such, the Expedition Saddlebags are perfect for Royal Enfield Classic 350. We highly recommend using a mounting frame or a saddle stay. This will help in keeping the saddlebags away from the silencer and the rear tyre; and will ensure a zero displacement fit.