The Swarm Winter Jacket is purpose-built to be worn under a riding jacket on a motorcycle, so that you never need to slow down when the temperature goes down.
To stay warm when riding in winter, the trick is to layer-up and block body heat by using slim, light but insulated layers. The Swarm Winter Jacket is equipped with an extremely lightweight and insulated Dupont Sorona fill and has a slim fit so you can wear it under your riding jacket.
- Dupont Sorona Fill: Dupont Sorona is a revolutionary high-performance bio-tech polymer extracted renewably from plants.
- Warmth & Insulation: The 3D spiral structure of the Dupont Sorona fill aids in superior heat preservation.
- Long Lasting Performance: The strength and resilience of the Dupont Sorona fill ensures long service life of the jacket.
- Stretch & Recovery: Dupont Sorona fibers have superior flexibility and shape retention. This gives you freedom to move on the motorcycle and ensures that the jacket does not become baggy and loose over time.
- Friction Free Shell: Use of soft finish Nylon on the exterior of the jacket reduces friction and gives you superior mobility.
- Made for Motorcycling: The jacket is engineered, cut and sized to be worn easily under a riding jacket.
- Independent Destination Jacket: The Swarm can also be worn as an independent winter jacket.
- Pre-Curved Arms: Ideally pre-curved for the riding posture, the snugger fit of the arms ensures the sleeves don't bunch up when worn under a riding jacket.
- Uniform Insulation for Longer: Parallel quilting pattern stabilizes insulation and prevents sagging of fill over time
- Hand Warmer Pockets: Easy to access zippered hand warmer pockets will keep your hands warm when you take a break and take off your gloves.
- Sleek Cuffs and Hem: Elasticated cuffs and hem ensure the Swarm stays in place when worn under a riding jacket.
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|