Rynox Insurance- Terms and Condition
About This Policy
- This insurance policy covers disability and hospitalisation in case of an accident.
- This insurance policy can be availed complimentary upon purchase of any Rynox jacket, pants or gloves worth INR 4,000/- or more.
- Submission of proof of purchase in the form of a purchase invoice received from an authorised Rynox dealer is mandatory to avail this policy.
- An individual may avail one (1) policy per year, irrespective of the number of eligible products purchased in that year.
- Disability up to INR 50,000/-
- Hospitalisation up to INR 50,000/-
- Permanent total disability INR 50,000/- (For eg: loss of both feet or both eyes or being in a coma).
- Hospitalisation (inpatient) due to an accidental injury while riding is covered up to INR 50,000/-.
What's Not Covered
- Individuals below 18 years and above 65 years are not eligible for this insurance.
- Accidents while under the effects of intoxicants or hallucinogens are not covered.
- Treatment for any medical issue unrelated to the accident (pre-existing conditions or pregnancy) is not covered.
- Accidents while participating in any competition or hazardous sports or activities are not covered.
- Individuals committing a crime or attempting self-injury will not be covered.
- Treatment for Bacterial infections (except pyogenic infections which shall occur through an accidental cut or wound) or any other kind of disease is not covered.
- Treatment of hernia resulting from any bodily injury is not covered.
- Dental care or surgery (except as occasioned by Accidental Injury) is not covered.
Following is the list of disabilities (permanent and total):
- Loss of sight of both eyes
- Loss of two entire hands or two entire feet
- Loss of one entire hand and one entire foot
- Loss of sight of one eye and such loss of one entire foot, or hand
- Complete loss of hearing of both ears & complete loss of Speech
- Complete loss of hearing of both ears or complete loss of speech and loss of one limb or loss of sight of one eye
- Comatose State