- Detachable suction base with 10 removable suction cups especially built for non-magnetic tanks
- 15 strategic points to attach the 10 detachable suction cups as per your tank’s shape
- Also comes with 1 handle bar strap (Strap that goes around the handle bar) and 2 fastening straps (to be attached to the foot-peg/trellis) with instant release button for quick mounting/demounting.
- Top quality 1680D Polyester with PVC Coating
- Highly reflective Rynox logo for added visibility
- Fail safe heavy-duty state of the art waterproof zippers
- Protective pad to hold the bag firm without slipping or marking bike
- Waterproof rainstorm cover
- Heat resistant under panels
- Larger sized bag comfortably fits on most non-metal tanks or tails and are perfect for touring
- Bags can be mounted as either a tank bag or tail bag
- Can be used as a tail bag using the 3 straps provided with the bag- 1 tail strap (Strap that goes around the tail) and 2 fastening straps (to be attached to the foot-peg/trellis) with instant release button for quick mounting/demounting.
- Converts to a backpack
- Fully expandable main compartments can hold full face helmets
- 2 Side pockets and 1 centre pocket to store your accessible smaller items
- Convenient transparent pocket
- Organizer under lid for pens, maps, keys, cell phone
- Holds 22 Litres(31 Litres expanded)
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Can I put my 11 inch laptop inside it?
Yes, you can easily put your 11-inch laptop inside the Optimus S tank bag. As it Holds 22 Litres(31 Litres expanded). So it has enough space inside to keep the laptop.
Fit for dominer 400
Yes. The bag is compatible with the Dominor 400 with the dual mechanism provided with the bag- 1) Suction base 2) Mounting strap.
What is the difference between the M and the S tank bags ?
The main difference between the Optimus S and Optimus M tank bag is from their base. The Optimus S tank bag has Suction base and Optimus M tank has Magnetic base.
Does it fit yamaha fz25?
Yes the Optimus S tank bag is compatible with Yamaha FZ-25
Does it fit with suzuki gixxer sf?
Yes. The bag will fit the Suzuki Gixxer SF. However, whether the bag will stay put only basis the suction cups will completely depend upon the structure of the tank and the position of the suction cups on the bag. The bag comes with 10 suction cups and 15 points to attach the same as per your bike's tank. Moreover, the bag also comes with 3 mounting straps which are to be used to mount the bag beside the suction base, especially during long rides and rides at higher altitudes.