POWERTECTOR HEX-PRO EK
Elbow / Knee Protector Inserts
- Sold as a pair
- CE Certified Level 2: to EN-1621-1:2012 (Type A)
- Elbow / Knee: CE Certified for application as an elbow or a knee protector
- Made of "Bio-Elastan": An anti-shock material, Bio-Elastan is a superior intelligent foam which delivers unprecedented levels of impact safety
- Ergonomic Design: Flexes with the body and provides excellent comfort
- Versatile Performance: Tested and CE certified for hot (T+) and cold (T-) temperatures, ensuring Level 2 performance across a wide temperature range.
- Ultralight: Weighs approximately 110g, ±2
- Highly Breathable: 6 strategically placed vents
- Dimensions: 12.9 cm (width) X 24.6 cm (height)
- Don’t forget to verify the compatibility of this product with your jacket/pants before purchase. This can be done by checking the dimensions of your existing protectors or by checking the dimensions of the protector holder pockets in your jacket/pants.
Note for users of Rynox pants:
- Rynox pants are equipped with the KneeSlap technology, KneeSlap is a Rynox Exclusive knee protector positioning mechanism, wherein the knee protectors are placed inside a detachable Velcro pocket.
- In order to use the POWERTECTOR HEX-PRO EK protector with any Rynox pants, a pair of compatible holder pockets will need to be purchased separately from here. (available in next 7-10 days)
Dimensions Width (1) Height (2) cm 12.9 24.6 inch 5 9.5
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can it be used on Levi royal Enfield riding jeans ?
To check compatibility, please measure the dimensions of the pockets on your apparel. The dimensions of the Powertector Level 2 Knee Protectors are 12.9 cm (width) X 24.6 cm (height)