- KNOX® Flexifoam Armours-CE (EN-1621- Level 1) Knee and Shin (Leg) (Rynox Exclusive)
- Unique KneeSlap™ mechanism which lets you adjust the Knee/Leg Armours as per your knee position externally after wearing the pant (Rynox Exclusive)
- Dual Detachable Multi Climate Liner
→ Detachable Liner 1: Internal Warm Insulation Liner – Best in Class | Full Length |Extra Cozy |Heat Stitched
→ Detachable Liner 2: External Waterproof Liner with Reflective at the back for increased visibility even when your rain wear is on (Rynox Exclusive)
- Heavy duty 600D CORDURA® construction
- DU PONT® reinforcement at impact zones (Rynox Exclusive)
- Heavy duty Foam Hip protectors
- 2 Air-vents with MAXIVENT™ opening mechanism. It is a simple but a unique mechanism to ensure Air vents provide maximum ventilation (Rynox Exclusive)
- SUPERGRIP™ fabric at seat to ensure better grip and abrasion (Rynox Exclusive)
- 2 Cargo Pockets and 2 Front Pockets to store essentials
- 2-Way waist adjustors to ensure snug fit
- Knee fastening buttons to ensure Zero armour displacement of the KNOX Leg armour after adjustment of the armour as per your Knee Position (Height).
- YKK® Zippers – International Standard
- Connection Zipper to connect to any Rynox Motorcycle Protective Jacket
- Reflective Logo and Strips for higher visibility
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
What is the difference between Raid riding pants and Air tex riding pants?
The AirTex riding pant and Raid riding pant has the same protective knox armours for knee and shin. But they are different in the construction of the pant as the Raid riding pant has Cargo type while the Air Tex has riding pant type. Raid riding pant has 2 Cargo Pockets and 2 Front Pockets to store essentials and Air Tex riding pant has 2 Front Pockets to store essentials.
Does this pant comes with hip protection guard?
The Raid Pants do come with dual-foam Hip protectors. However, the hip protectors in this model are not CE certified. The Advento Pant, however, does come with a Knox CE certified protector.
|Waist Size (Inches)||28-29"||30-31"||32-33"||34-35"||36-37"||38-39”|