Nothing but the essentials
Designed with a strictly utilitarian approach, the Air GT is a no-nonsense jacket for the no-nonsense motorcyclist, now in its 3rd edition!
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Shoulder and Elbow: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protectors certified to standard EN1621-2:2012
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
More Safety Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest, arms and back
3 Layer Construction
Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Winter Liner
- Internal Rain Liner: Breathable fabric. With sealed seams. (Can withstand light showers when worn with the primary shell)
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Fit: Street fit
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Can we fix chest protector in GT v2.0 L2
No, Air GT v2.0 L2 jacket doesn't come with Chest protector pocket.
Can the back protector of AIR GT be upgraded to something better like C E approved protection or Knox?
No, we don't provide any upgradation for armours.
What is the actual way of measuring the chest? According to the sample picture the chest measurements is including the biceps. Is it the way i should measure my chest or it only the chest part excluding biceps?
It's only the Chest part. Around your chest measurement. (Do not include Biceps)
Is there is any emi option to purchase air gt 2.0 jacket
Yes, we have an EMI option for the payment mode. While purchasing the product in the payment gateway one can find EMI option in the last.
What's the difference between rynox air gt and tornado pro?
Air GT and Tornado Pro both are Mesh Jackets. Both come with thermal as well as rain liner. The key differences are mentioned below. 1) Air GT comes with PU CE EN1621-1:2012 protectors, while the Tornado Pro comes with KNOX CE EN 1621-1: 2012 proetctors. 2) Tornado Pro comes with Reissa Membrane rain liner which is a breathable waterproof membrane, while the Air GT comes with TPU coated Polyester rain liner. 3) The Rain/Thermal Liner of Tornado Pro can be worn as a stand alone jacket, unlike the one in the Air GT 4) Tornado Pro comes with Impactech™ design developed by Rynox on impact zones with dual reinforcement of Du Pont (Invista) Cordura reinforcement at impact zones to provide higher abrasion resistance. While both the jackets serve the purpose of being an all season jacket, the Air GT does everything from providing Certified protection to being an all weather jacket. On the other hand, the Tornado Pro comes equipped with some additional protection features and of course Knox protectors.
My shirt size is 42 what size of jacket fit for me my height is 5.11"
Please check the size physically by visiting any of our dealer nearby your place so that you could have a good idea
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|