In view of the COVID-19 outbreak, our warehouse premises are temporarily closed until further notice, as per the directive of the Maharashtra Government. While we continue to accept online orders, shipping will resume only once our warehouse premises and services of our logistics partner have been restored. Our priority today is to ensure the health and safety of our employees, associates and customers. Please be assured that we will have your order shipped as soon as safely possible. Rynox thanks you for your cooperation in these challenging times.
Plans change, and the Grab Hybrid Tail Bag adapts effortlessly with its innovative collapsible legs, large volume and stormproof design.
Volume and Compartments
- Compatibility: Universal
- Cargo Volume: 50 Ltr
- Expanded Cargo Volume: 60 Ltr
- Stormproof roll-top top loading main compartment
- Wide U shaped zippered flap over roll-top
- 1 mesh bottle holder pocket with elasticated cinch
- 1 quick access pocket
- 1 stash pocket on the side of the main compartment
- 1 dedicated pocket on top flap for muck cover
- Zero Displacement Mounting: 4 mounting straps (2 front, 2 rear) with quick release buckles
- Straps tighten with Double D rings
Semi-Rigid Shell: Materials and Construction
- Outer Shell Material: Super strong 900D PU coated polyester fabric
- Shape retention: Side walls reinforced with EVA foam
- Detachable waterproof inner dry bag with sealed seams to ensure all your belongings remain dry
- Base: Strong PVC laminated anti-skid foam fabric used at the bottom to keep the bag in place
- Muck cover with elasticated hems for a snug fit
- Genuine YKK zippers
- Genuine 3M retro reflective trims
- Unique Collapsible Legs: Gives you the flexibility to increase or decrease the capacity of your bag on the move
- Compatible with any Saddlebags: The modularity of collapsible legs makes the Grab compatible to be mounted along with any saddlebags (when the Grab is in un-expanded mode)
- Detachable easy carry straps for short hauls
- Molle loops for lashing cargo
- Top and side compression straps to keep the load tight and sturdy
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.