Designed to offer the perfect blend of protection and ventilation, the Shield Pro Gloves know how to keep it cool, just when it gets hot!
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Highly Ventilated: lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh panels
- Scaphoid Bone: KNOX® patented SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) has two specially developed sliders attached to the palm to enable the glove to slide on instead of gripping the impact surface and subsequently reducing hyper-extension of the wrist and potential scaphoid Injuries.
- Knuckle: TPU protectors with HD foam backing
- Fingertips: HD foam inserts
- Finger Joints: TPU ingots.
- Abrasion Protection:
- FingerBridge™: Reinforced slide protection for the little finger
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Cuff length, street fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the wrist
- Ventilation: Mesh panels on fingers and knuckles
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers and thumbs
- WipeOut: Helmet visor wipers on index fingers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is dis all season gloves. Can dis be used during hot weather ?
The Shield Pro gloves are a result of a balanced construction of leather and Mesh. The entire palm side of the gloves is made up of high-quality leather to provide higher abrasion resistance in case of a fall. Due to the presence of leather, we do not recommend to use these gloves in the rain as there are high chances of the leather wearing, if not conditioned appropriately. While the knuckle side of the gloves does have Mesh inserts to ensure air ventilation during hot weather condition and daily city commutes. The Shield Pro gloves are your perfect companion for hot weather be it city commutes or highway runs!
Hand Circumference (in)
Men's Glove Size
Women's Glove Size