Due to the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, before you go ahead and place your order, we request you to make sure that delivery services have resumed in your area. Enter your pin code in the "Check Lockdown Serviceability" section to check the status of courier services in your pin code.
The perpetual traveller’s perfect friend.
With understated aesthetics and a super-functional design, the Stealth Evo v3 is engineered for the perpetual traveller who is un phased through any terrain, weather or ride.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 2 certified
- Back: CE Level 2 certified
- Chest: Rynox Cerros CE Level 1 certified
- Heavy Duty Outer Shell: 600D PU coated polyester
- Reinforced Abrasion Zones: Invista Cordura® panels
More Protection Features
- Lower Back Support: Removable ventilated lower back support
Increased Low Light Visibility:
- Hi-viz orange 3D mesh in air vents
- Retro reflective panels on front, arms and back
3 Layer Construction
Rain Liner > Outer Shell > Winter Liner
- External Rain Liner: With sealed seams. Retro reflective print. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell)
Internal Winter Liner: Full sleeves winter liner made from Sustans fibre made with Dupont Sorona. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket.
Sustains is a high-performance bio-tech fiber made from Dupont Sorona. The 3D spiral structure of DuPont Sorona has high heat preservation characteristics. It’s highly durable and is quick to dry.
- Fit: Dualsport touring fit
- Maximum Ventilation: 8 strategically placed active intake vents and 2 exhaust vents on the back
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on elbows that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of the skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 4 pockets + 2 fleece-lined hand warmer pockets
- Connection zipper for pants.
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
What is the difference between storm evo and stealth evo 3?
The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket is a textile shell adventure touring jacket with 8 strategically placed vents. The Storm Evo Jacket is a mesh touring jacket. This is the primary difference between the two jackets. Both jackets come with CE Level 2 certified shoulder, elbow and back protectors. The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket comes with CE Level 1 certified chest protectors. The Storm Evo Jacket comes with HD foam chest protectors with pockets compatible with CE Level 1 certified chest protectors. The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket has an external rain liner and the Storm Evo Jacket has an internal rain liner that can be worn independently. Both jackets come with internal detachable winter liners. The Storm Evo Jacket comes with externally mounted metal sliders on shoulders. The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket comes with a lumbar support belt.
is this waterproof?
The Stealth 3 Jacket comes with an external rain liner with sealed seams and retro reflective print. The rain liner can also be worn as a stand-alone jacket. When the external rain liner and the primary shell of the jacket are worn together, this combination can withstand medium to heavy showers.
Does it come with the protectors or should be purchased separately?
The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket, like all our jackets, ships with CE Level 2 Certified shoulder, elbow and back impact protector inserts. To know the details of the impact protector inserts that come with the Stealth Evo 3 Jacket, see the "Impact Protection" section in the product description on this product page.
Difference between Tornado Pro 3 and Stealth Evo 3?
The most significant difference between Tornado Pro 3 and Stealth Evo 3 is that the Tornado is a mesh jacket, and the Stealth is a textile jacket with openable mesh vents. Apart from this, here is a list of other differences:
- The Stealth has Cerros CE Level 1 certified chest protectors, whereas the Tornado has pockets ready for Ceros CE Level 1 chest protectors.
- The Stealth has a lumbar (lower back) support belt, whereas the Tornado does not.
- The Stealth has an external rain liner, whereas the Tornado has an internal one.
- The Stealth is a full-length jacket with a touring fit, whereas the Tornado is slightly shorter with a sportier fit.
How much temperature will support during the winter?
The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket has an internal winter layer, which can be worn independently as a stand-alone camp jacket as well. The insulating fill of the thermal liner is made from Sustans fibre. Sustans is a high-performance bio-tech fiber made from Dupont Sorona. The 3D spiral structure of DuPont Sorona has high heat preservation characteristics. It’s highly durable and is quick to dry.
Based on our tests of the Stealth Evo 3 Jacket and the feedback received from our users, the combination of internal thermal layer, the jacket itself and the external rain layer is sufficient for a winter ride in India; when used in combination with sufficient thermal base layers. The Stealth Evo 3 Jacket is the perfect choice for a cold ride, but tolerence to cold is different for every individual. If your are riding to a cold region for the first time, we highly recommend you be equipped with additional warm layers that you can wear inside, as required.