The nimble, lightweight and ventilated Storm Evo Pants, with the NOCTEX Retro-Reflective Shell technology.
Motorcycles are the smallest vehicles on the road. Especially after dark, we motorcyclists become less visible to other vehicles, leading to the possibility of accidents.
We developed the NOCTEX Retro-Reflective Shell technology with the objective of making it safer for motorcyclists to ride in low light conditions.
NOCTEX - How it Works
The Noctex fabric is a laminate of microscopic retro-reflectors over an abrasion resistant polyester shell.
The NOCTEX fabric looks an inconspicuous dark grey during the day, but when light hits its surface after dark, it instantly illuminates brightly.
The light is reflected back to its source, lighting up your entire silhouette. This makes you highly visible to oncoming traffic and reduces the likelihood of low-visibility related accidents after dark. (Scroll down to watch video)
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Knee + Shin: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 1 Certified to EN 1621:1-2012 (best-in-class coverage)
- Hip: Knox (British) Microlock CE Level 1 Certified to EN CE EN1621:1-2012
- KneeSlap Technology: Rynox Exclusive knee protector positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants. (Scroll down to watch video)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Increased Low Light Visibility: When light hits the NOCTEX Retro-Reflective panels after dark, it lights up your entire silhouette. This makes you highly visible only to the drivers of vehicles coming towards you from the front, back or side.
- Increased Day Time Visibility: Hi-viz green trims
3 Layer Construction
Rain Liner > Outer Shell > Winter Liner
- External Rain Liner: With sealed seams. Retroreflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants.
- Internal Winter Liner: With Dupont Sorona fill. Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
Dupont Sorona Performance
- Dupont Sorona Fill: Dupont Sorona is a revolutionary high-performance bio-tech polymer extracted renewably from plants.
- Warmth & Insulation: The 3D spiral structure of the Dupont Sorona fill aids in superior heat preservation.
- Long Lasting Performance: The strength and resilience of the Dupont Sorona fill ensures long service life of the jacket.
- Stretch & Recovery: Dupont Sorona fibers have superior flexibility and shape retention. This gives you freedom to move on the motorcycle and ensures that the jacket does not become baggy and loose over time.
- Friction Free Shell: Use of feather finish Nylon on the exterior and interior of the jacket reduces friction and gives you superior mobility.
- Fit: Touring fit
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- Jacket connection zipper
|Waist (Measure your waist circumference)||27.5"-29.4"||29.5"-31.4"||31.5"-33.4"||33.5"-35.4"||35.5"-37.4"||37.5"-39.4"|
|Dimensions of Pants|
|Front Rise (2)||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12|
|Leg Opening (8)||8.5||9||9||9||9.5||9.5|