Extremely breathable, adventure pants for destinations that take your breath away.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Super Ventilated: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Knee + Leg: KNOX® Microlock CE Level 1 certified (best-in-class coverage)
- Hip: HD EVA foam protectors
- KneeSlapTM: Rynox Exclusive knee armour positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants. (Scroll down to watch video)
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retroreflective detailing on calves and lateral side
3 LAYER CONSTRUCTION
Rain Liner > Outer Shell > Winter Liner
- External Rain Liner: With sealed seams. Retroreflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants.
- Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
- Fit: Touring fit
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on the waist that flex with body movements
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- Jacket connection zipper
Pants Size S M L XL XXL XXXL Waist (Measure your waist circumference) 28-29 30-31 32-33 34-35 36-37 38-39 Dimensions of Pants Waist (1) 17 17.7 18 18.5 19 19.5 Front Rise (2) 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 Hip (3) 20 22 22 22 22 23 Thigh (4) 11.5 12 12.5 13 13 13.5 Length (5) 39 40 41 42 43 44 Knee (6) 8.5 8.5 8.5 9 9.5 9.5 Inseam (7) 30 30 31 32 33 34 Leg Opening (8) 8.5 9 9 9 9.5 9.5
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
hi my hight is 6.3 and i dont know which size i should go for to match my hight
All our riding pants are sized around the waist measurement. However, are you aware of the Rynox Exclusive Knee-Slap Technology that's present in all of our pants? Knee-Slap gives you total control and lets you to adjust the height and position of knee protectors while wearing your pants. Watch this video to know more: https://youtu.be/OstXv0gf4vI