Extremely breathable, adventure pants for destinations that take your breath away.
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Knee + Shin: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 1 Certified to EN 1621:1-2012 (best-in-class coverage)
- Hip: Knox (British) Microlock CE Level 1 Certified to EN CE EN1621:1-2012
- KneeSlap Technology: Rynox Exclusive knee protector positioning mechanism. KneeSlap gives you the freedom to adjust the height and position of the knee protectors while wearing the pants. (Scroll down to watch video)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective trims on back and sides
3 Layer Construction
Rain Liner > Outer Shell > Winter Liner
- External Rain Liner: With sealed seams. Retroreflective panels. Can be worn as stand-alone rain pants.
- Internal Winter Liner: With Dupont Sorona fill. Attaches to the inside of the outer shell
Dupont Sorona Performance
- Dupont Sorona Fill: Dupont Sorona is a revolutionary high-performance bio-tech polymer extracted renewably from plants.
- Warmth & Insulation: The 3D spiral structure of the Dupont Sorona fill aids in superior heat preservation.
- Long Lasting Performance: The strength and resilience of the Dupont Sorona fill ensures long service life of the jacket.
- Stretch & Recovery: Dupont Sorona fibers have superior flexibility and shape retention. This gives you freedom to move on the motorcycle and ensures that the jacket does not become baggy and loose over time.
- Friction Free Shell: Use of feather finish Nylon on the exterior and interior of the jacket reduces friction and gives you superior mobility.
- Fit: Touring fit
- SuperGrip: High-grip contoured panels, for complete ride control
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on the waist and bottom hem
- Cargo Capacity: 2 pockets
- Jacket connection zipper
|Waist (Measure your waist circumference)||27.5"-29.4"||29.5"-31.4"||31.5"-33.4"||33.5"-35.4"||35.5"-37.4"||37.5"-39.4"|
|Dimensions of Pants|
|Front Rise (2)||9.5||10||10.5||11||11.5||12|
|Leg Opening (8)||8.5||9||9||9||9.5||9.5|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My jeans size is 32 , which size should i go for
We highly recommend you go through the size chart on the product page and arrive at the size by comparing your body measurements with the size chart. The size chart is next to the Description tab about half way through the product page
hi my hight is 6.3 and i dont know which size i should go for to match my hight
All our riding pants are sized around the waist measurement. However, are you aware of the Rynox Exclusive Knee-Slap Technology that's present in all of our pants? Knee-Slap gives you total control and lets you to adjust the height and position of knee protectors while wearing your pants. Watch this video to know more: https://youtu.be/OstXv0gf4vI