The go-to gloves for the go-anywhere explorer, now with CE certification!
The Tornado Pro 3 gloves are the latest evolved avataar of our popular Shield Pro 2 gloves. With an all new fit, updated protection features and a revamped design aesthetic, the gloves have been renamed to Tornado Pro 3, to bring them into the Rynox Tornado Pro family.
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE: Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
Complete CE Certified Protection
Not just the protectors, the entire Tornado Pro 3 glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Scaphoid Bone: KNOX® patented Sport SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) includes two specially developed sliders attached to the palm to enable the gloves to slide smoothly on contact with the ground, instead of gripping the impact surface and subsequently reducing hyper-extension of the wrist and potential scaphoid injuries.
- Knuckle: Impact-On (South Korea) HERATROM polyurethane knuckle protectors with HD foam backing
- Fingertips: HD foam inserts
- Finger Joints: TPU tabs
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Cuff length, comfort fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist
- Ventilation: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh panels on fingers and wrist
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on the index fingers
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is dis all season gloves. Can dis be used during hot weather ?
The Shield Pro gloves are a result of a balanced construction of leather and Mesh. The entire palm side of the gloves is made up of high-quality leather to provide higher abrasion resistance in case of a fall. Due to the presence of leather, we do not recommend to use these gloves in the rain as there are high chances of the leather wearing, if not conditioned appropriately. While the knuckle side of the gloves does have Mesh inserts to ensure air ventilation during hot weather condition and daily city commutes. The Shield Pro gloves are your perfect companion for hot weather be it city commutes or highway runs!
To find your glove size
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches
|Palm Measurement (in Inches)||Gloves Size|
|6.5 to 7.49||S|
|7.5 to 8.49||M|
|8.5 to 9.49||L|
|9.5 to 10.49||XL|
|10.5 to 11.49||2XL|