The go-to jacket for the go-anywhere explorer
Now in its all-new and updated 3rd avatar, the Tornado Pro is our quintessential motorcycling jacket, crafted to be as much at home in the city, as on an adventure of a lifetime!
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (T+/T-)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Chest: Pockets ready for Cerros CE Level 1 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2017 (Sold separately)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester. Tear resistant Dobby weave.
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on back and arms and iconic “Rynox Stripes” on sleeves
3 Layer Construction
Rain Jacket > Protective Jacket > Winter Jacket
- External Rain Liner: Made from waterproof and breathable fabric. With sealed seams and retro-reflective trims. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand light to medium showers when worn with the primary shell)
Internal Winter Liner: Full sleeves winter liner made from Sustans fiber made with Dupont Sorona. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket.
- Fit: Sports touring fit
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My chest size is 40 inch. Which size is jacket fits for me. M or L?
We recommend L size of Tornado Pro L2 jacket for chest of 40 inches.
What is the difference between tornado pro and tornado pro l2
Tornado Pro is equipped with Knox Flexiform Level 1 protectors, while the Tornado Pro L2 is equipped with Knox Microlock Level 2 protectors.
This is all whether jacket?
Yes, The Tornado pro L2 jacket is all-weather mesh armoured jacket. The external 3D Nylon Mesh panel is now reformed with sturdy dual-fold knitting to produce higher air gush and reduce the overall weight of the jacket. This jacket comes with a thermal liner for winter and rain liner to ensure there is zero leakage during heavy rains.
What's the difference between Tornado pro 3 and Stealth Evo2 jackets
Hi, The Stealth Evo 2 is discontinued now we have the Stealth Evo Version 3. The Stealth Evo Jacket is our flagship jacket. Stealth Eco comes with 8 active air ventsits as its a textile jacket where as Tornado Pro 3 is a mesh jacket. The Stealth gets Cerros CE level 1 chest protectors, Tornado Pro 3 comes with pocket ready for chest protectors. Stealth gets an external rain liner where as Tornado comes with an internal rain liner.
Is it shipping available to Kerala ,Trivandrum
Yes, we offer free shipping across India.
When will be red and black jacket in XL size will be available?
Please fill the back order form on the product page, so that you will be notified as soon as the product is back in stock.
Back protector specifications? And lenght of the jacket? Shoulder and elbow guard Type A or Type B?
The back protector in Tornado Pro 3 Jacket is SafeTech Viscoflex Part 851, Size L, certified to Level 2 under standard EN1621-2:2014. The shoulder protectors are Knox Microlock Part 362, Type B, certified to Level 2 under standard EN1621-1:2012 (T+/T-). The elbow protectors are Knox Microlock Part 363, Type B, certified to Level 2 under standard EN1621-1:2012 (T+/T-). The Tornado Pro 3 Jacket is a mid-length touring jacket. The actual length of the jacket increases as the size goes up. Please let us know your preferred jacket size (S, M, L, etc) so that we can get back to you with the exact length of that size of Tornado Pro 3 Jacket.
Is it waterproof
The Tornado Pro 3 Jacket comes with an internal rain liner, made from the highly breathable Reissa fabric, with sealed seams. The rain liner can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. It can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell, light showers when worn as a stand-alone jacket. For more details, we request you to refer to the product description.
What if I met with an accident and my jacket gets torn Or something like that? Will there b a discount on my second purchase?
All our protective gear specifically, and any PPE or Personal Protective Equipment generally is designed to absorb the impact and slide forces generated during a mishap. This typically means that the gear will face some physical damage during the incident. To be the barrier between the rider and the road is the intended purpose of protective riding jackets and pants. As such, if your jacket gets torn during an accident and reduces the risk of injury to you, then it has served its intended purpose.
Instead of a discount on your second purchase, we will encourage you to take a closer look at our Wingman personal accident insurance. With purchase of any Rynox jacket, pants and gloves worth INR 4,000/- or more, you get a complimentary accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- for 1 year, from Rynox! Do visit this page to know more: https://www.rynoxgears.com/pages/rynox-wingman-insurance
What is the specification of the back protector ? Is it upgradable ?
The back insert is currently a Non-CE certified pad. Yes. It is upgradable.