The go-to jacket for the go-anywhere explorer
Now in its all-new and updated 3rd avatar, the Tornado Pro is our quintessential motorcycling jacket, crafted to be as much at home in the city, as on an adventure of a lifetime!
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (T+/T-)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Chest: Pockets ready for Cerros CE Level 1 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2017 (Sold separately)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester. Tear resistant Dobby weave.
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on back and arms and iconic “Rynox Stripes” on sleeves
3 Layer Construction
Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Winter Liner
- Internal Rain Liner: Breathable Reissa fabric. With sealed seams. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell. Can withstand light showers when worn as a stand-alone jacket.)
- Internal Winter Liner: Full sleeves winter liner made from a high-performance bio-tech fiber called Sustans, which is created using Dupont Sorona. The 3D spiral structure of DuPont Sorona has high heat preservation characteristics. It’s highly durable and is quick to dry.
- Fit: Sports touring fit
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My chest size is 40 inch. Which size is jacket fits for me. M or L?
We recommend L size of Tornado Pro L2 jacket for chest of 40 inches.
What is the difference between tornado pro and tornado pro l2
Tornado Pro is equipped with Knox Flexiform Level 1 protectors, while the Tornado Pro L2 is equipped with Knox Microlock Level 2 protectors.
This is all whether jacket?
Yes, The Tornado pro L2 jacket is all-weather mesh armoured jacket. The external 3D Nylon Mesh panel is now reformed with sturdy dual-fold knitting to produce higher air gush and reduce the overall weight of the jacket. This jacket comes with a thermal liner for winter and rain liner to ensure there is zero leakage during heavy rains.
What is the specification of the back protector ? Is it upgradable ?
The back insert is currently a Non-CE certified pad. Yes. It is upgradable.
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|