In view of the COVID-19 outbreak, our warehouse premises are temporarily closed until further notice, as per the directive of the Maharashtra Government. While we continue to accept online orders, shipping will resume only once our warehouse premises and services of our logistics partner have been restored. Our priority today is to ensure the health and safety of our employees, associates and customers. Please be assured that we will have your order shipped as soon as safely possible. Rynox thanks you for your cooperation in these challenging times.
The go-to jacket for the go-anywhere explorer
Now in its all-new and updated 3rd avatar, the Tornado Pro is our quintessential motorcycling jacket, crafted to be as much at home in the city, as on an adventure of a lifetime!
You get a Rynox Wingman personal accident insurance cover of INR 50,000/- with the purchase of this product. Click here for more details.
- Shoulder and Elbow: KNOX® (British) Microlock CE Level 2 protectors, certified to standard EN1621-1:2012 (T+/T-)
- Back: Safe-Tech (Italian) CE Level 2 protector, with superior coverage, certified to standard EN1621-2:2014
- Chest: Pockets ready for Cerros CE Level 1 chest protectors certified to standard prEN-1621-3:2017 (Sold separately)
- Super Ventilated Outer Shell: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh with dual-fold knit
- Heavy Duty Textile: 600D PU coated polyester. Tear resistant Dobby weave.
- Reinforced Slide Protection: INVISTA Cordura® panels with Rynox ImpacTech construction
More Protection Features
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on back and arms and iconic “Rynox Stripes” on sleeves
3 Layer Construction
Outer Shell > Rain Liner > Winter Liner
- Internal Rain Liner: Breathable Reissa fabric. With sealed seams. Can be worn as a stand-alone jacket. (Can withstand medium to heavy showers when worn with the primary shell. Can withstand light showers when worn as a stand-alone jacket.)
- Internal Winter Liner: Full sleeves winter liner made from a high-performance bio-tech fiber called Sustans, which is created using Dupont Sorona. The 3D spiral structure of DuPont Sorona has high heat preservation characteristics. It’s highly durable and is quick to dry.
- Fit: Sports touring fit
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Cushioned Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar and cuffs, prevent chafing of skin
- Safety Stitch System: Dual stitching on slide zones
- Cargo Capacity: 3 pockets
- Pants connection zipper
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
My chest size is 40 inch. Which size is jacket fits for me. M or L?
We recommend L size of Tornado Pro L2 jacket for chest of 40 inches.
What is the difference between tornado pro and tornado pro l2
Tornado Pro is equipped with Knox Flexiform Level 1 protectors, while the Tornado Pro L2 is equipped with Knox Microlock Level 2 protectors.
This is all whether jacket?
Yes, The Tornado pro L2 jacket is all-weather mesh armoured jacket. The external 3D Nylon Mesh panel is now reformed with sturdy dual-fold knitting to produce higher air gush and reduce the overall weight of the jacket. This jacket comes with a thermal liner for winter and rain liner to ensure there is zero leakage during heavy rains.
What is the specification of the back protector ? Is it upgradable ?
The back insert is currently a Non-CE certified pad. Yes. It is upgradable.