Due to the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, before you go ahead and place your order, we request you to make sure that delivery services have resumed in your area. Enter your pin code in the "Check Lockdown Serviceability" section to check the status of courier services in your pin code.
Ready for everyday adventures, now with CE certification!
Our all new Urban gloves have the perfect balance of understated retro looks, up-to-date protection features; and complement our Urban jacket perfectly. The Urban gloves are made to endure daily use and last till they develop a patina unique only to you.
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE: Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
Complete CE Certified Protection
Not just the protectors, the entire Urban glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Knuckle: PVC protectors with HD foam backing
- Scaphoid Bone, Finger Joints: HD foam inserts
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: made from premium brushed vintage goat hide soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: leather panels at abrasion zones
- Fit: Cuff length, urban fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist
- Ergonomic Trims: Accordion stretch panels on finger joints that flex with hand movements
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on index fingers
To find your glove size
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches
|Palm Measurement (in Inches)||Gloves Size|
|5.5 to 6.49||S|
|6.5 to 7.49||M|
|7.5 to 8.49||L|
|8.5 to 9.49||XL|
|9.5 to 10.49||2XL|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
is it waterproof?????
The chassis of the Urban Gloves are made from premium brushed vintage goat hide soft full-grain leather. The gloves also have panels of 3D mesh for ventilation. As such, the Urban Gloves are engineered and optimised for use in warm and dry climates. Generally speaking, while full-grain leather gloves can be used in the rain; you will need to take the utmost care after they get wet. Properly drying the gloves and moisturising them before storage should increase the service life of your leather gloves. However, if you are looking for gloves that will keep the rain out and keep your hands dry; you will need to find a pair of gloves with some type of water resistance of water proofing built into them.