Due to the COVID-19 lockdown restrictions, before you go ahead and place your order, we request you to make sure that delivery services have resumed in your area. Enter your pin code in the "Check Lockdown Serviceability" section to check the status of courier services in your pin code.
Ready for everyday adventures, with a splash of camouflage.
Built with fundamental features and an active, mid-length fit, the Urban X Gloves are designed in sync with our Urban X Jacket. Now, transition seamlessly from the weekday commute to the weekend getaway.
BEFORE YOUR SELECT YOUR GLOVE SIZE: Based on design, fit and form factor, every pair of gloves in our range has a unique sizing chart. Make sure you specifically follow the sizing instructions and the size chart mentioned on this page, before you select your glove size.
Complete CE Certified Protection
Not just the protectors, the entire Urban X glove is CE certified to standard EN13594:2015. This CE certification includes 15 different tests and the gloves are verified to have:
- Impact resistance: Residual force < 9kN (Kilonewtons)
- Abrasion resistance: Slide time ≥ 4s (Seconds)
- Cut resistance: On palm ≥ 1.2N (Newtons)
- Tear strength: On palm ≥ 25N and back hand ≥ 18N (Newtons)
- Seam strength: Main seams ≥ 6N/mm (Newtons per Millimeters)
- Scaphoid Bone: KNOX® patented Sport SPS (Scaphoid Protection System) includes two specially developed sliders attached to the palm to enable the gloves to slide smoothly on contact with the ground, instead of gripping the impact surface and subsequently reducing hyper-extension of the wrist and potential scaphoid injuries.
- Knuckle: Impact-On (South Korea) HERATROM polyurethane knuckle protectors with HD foam backing
- Fingertips: HD foam inserts
Finger Joints: TPU protectors
- Heavy Duty Durable Chassis: Made from premium soft full-grain leather
- Reinforced Protection: Leather panels at abrasion zones
SureGrip Palm: High-grip contoured Amara panel with silicon detailing, for complete ride control
- Fit: Mid-length, street fit
- Zero Wear In Required: Pre-curved fingers
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on wrist
- Ventilation: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh panels on fingers and wrist
- Ease of Access: Touch screen friendly TapFingertips™ on the index fingers
To find your glove size
- Lay your dominant hand flat on a level surface
- Keep the fingers together, palm facing upwards
- Wrap a measuring tape around your palm, just below the knuckles, not including the thumb
- Measure the circumference in inches
|Palm Measurement (in Inches)||Gloves Size|
|6.5 to 7.49||S|
|7.5 to 8.49||M|
|8.5 to 9.49||L|
|9.5 to 10.49||XL|
|10.5 to 11.49||2XL|
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
The Urban X Gloves have a leather chassis with mesh panels. The gloves are engineered and optimised for use in warm and dry climates. Generally speaking, while leather gloves can be used in the rain; you will need to take care of the gloves after they get wet. Properly drying the gloves and moisturising them before storage should increase the service life of your leather gloves. However, if you are looking for gloves that will keep the rain out and keep your hands dry; you will need to find a pair of gloves with some type of water resistance of water proofing built into them.