- Storm Flap made up of 1680D with EVA foam insertions for shape retentions and strength.
- Top quality 1680D Polyester+ heavy duty Industrial Polyester with PVC Coating- Dual tone finish
- 3M reflective on all sides of the bag for higher visibility
- Fail safe heavy-duty state of the art zippers
- Double-D loop Mechanism + Rynox Trellis/Foot pegs Straps with easy release buttons (Detachable) to ensure quick and secure mounting
- In-Built Collapsible PE Sheet for stiff base and increased strength to with stand heavy weight.
- Waterproof rainstorm cover
- Easy access top loading main compartment- To ensure convenient loading and unloading while the bag is mounted on the bike
- Storm flap made up of 1680D polyester fabric+ EVA Foam insertion with 2 locking buckles to protect against the element
- 2 Additional Easy access pocket with zip closure to ensure all your essentials come handy when needed
- 1 outer pocket with buckle for Engine Oil, tools etc.
- 1 Pockets in front of bags with tightening belt for water bottles- (2 X 1 Lt.)
- Dual Tone Finish
- 2 Carry handles
- Belts to carry tripod stand, tents and Sleeping bags
- Main Compartment- Holds 46 Liters
- 2 Additional Easy Access pocket with Zip Closure- Holds 1 Lt.
- 1 Outer pocket- Holds 1.5 Lt.>
- 1 Bottle pocket with tightening Strap- Hold 2 x 1 Lt. Bottle
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
so this product comes with a rain cover or is it water proof already ?
Stacker Saddlebags are made up of PU/PVC coated polyester and thus have some water-resistance capacity to a very limited extent and are not waterproof by itself. However, the bags do come with external Rain Cover to increase its water resistance capacity.
Does it fit RE Himalayan
Yes, Stacker Saddlebags are suitable with the Royal Enfield Himalayan.
What is the length, breath & width of the bag
The length is 15 inches, breadth is 7.5 inches and width is 10 inches of the Stacker saddle bag. The shape of the Stacker saddle bag is Trapezoidal.
Would the saddlebag fit Dominar 400?
No, Stacker saddle bag is not compatible with Bajaj Dominar 400. We recommend Nomad v2.1 saddle bag instead of Stacker saddlebag.
Is this bag compatible with Yamaha FZ25?
Yes, the Stacker saddle bag is compatible with Yamaha FZ 25
Is the bag suitable for Yamaha FZ25 i.e. the 250 cc latest offering from Yamaha with raised exhaust? Does the bag retain its own shape without luggage?
Yes, the Stacker saddle bag is suitable for Yamaha FZ 250 cc latest offering from Yamaha with raised exhaust and it does retain its own shape without filling up with any luggage.
is the bag is compatible for gixxer sf
Yes, the Stacker saddle bags is compatible with Suzuki Gixxer SF.