- KNOX® Microlock Armors for Shoulder and Elbow: CE EN-1621:1- Level 2 Approved
- KNOX® AdvanceX Back Armour: CE EN-1621-2 Approved (Rynox Exclusive)
- INVISTA Cordura® reinforcement at impact zones (Rynox Exclusive)
- Heavy-duty 600D PU coated polyester fabric for maximum Strength and Durability
- Two-Tone Detachable Warm Insulation Liner - Best In Class | Full Length | Extra Cozy | Heat Stitched with inner pocket (Rynox Exclusive)
- External Hipora coated breathable and waterproof rain liner with hoodie This liner can also be worn as a stand-alone jacket (Rynox Exclusive)
- Twin Flap coverage on the main vizlon zip to counter water-seepage through zip and mitigate capillary action
- Reflective strips on front and back for night-time visibility
- High-Viz Orange 3D mesh inside openable air-vents to provide high day time viability after opening air-vents.
- 8 air vents for maximum airflow including Arm-pit ventilators (Rynox Exclusive)
- Open-able AERO-FLIP Mesh Panels to ensure maximum ventilation when needed.
- AERO-FLIP mechanism yet again is a unique feature which not only ensure there is ventilation only when required but also ensure that dust and muck does not settle directly on your skin due to the Mesh openings while riding through a dusty terrain by allowing you to close the Mesh panel in just a flip while you are on the go (Rynox Exclusive)
- 2-way zipper ventilation mechanism at arms (Rynox Exclusive)
- Wind-Blast mechanism at the front air vents to ensure direct airflow (Rynox Exclusive)
- 1 Internal pockets with Earphone dock+ 1 PVC Coated 100% waterproof internal Pocket
- 4 external water-resistant front pockets
- 1 external rabbit pocket at the back Other Features
- 100% Micro-Velcro usage: An upgrade from the conventional harsh velcro to avoid scraps to your skin in case of a fall (Rynox Exclusive)
- Accordion panel at elbows for maximum ride comfort
- Safety Stitch System - Dual stitching at impact zones to ensure maximum safety.
- Connection Zipper for Riding Pants
- Micro-Fibre collar with soft padding at chin for comfort.
- Arm and cuff adjusters to ensure that your armors stay in place during impact.
- Waist synchs for snug fit
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Hi team, May I know what's the difference from Stealth Evo L2 from stealth Evo....
In Stealth Evo L2 adventure jacket is equipped with Knox MicroLock Level 2 (T+ T-) protectors Knox Micro-Lock material uses SMART technology, giving their new armour increased softness and flexibility but immediately hardens on impact. Micro-Lock Level 2 protectors are certified to T+ and T- CE Level 2 standard. This ensures Level 2 performance across practically any temperature zone (-20 to 45) Where as on Stealth Evo adventure riding jacket comes with Knox Flexiform Level 1 protectors. KNOX® Flexiform Armors for Shoulder and Elbow: CE EN-1621-1 Approved
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|