- KNOX® Microlock protectors for shoulder and elbow: CE EN-1621:1:2012 Level 2( T+ T-) Certified
- Includes a CE EN-1621:2:2014 certified Level 2 back protector.
- Comes with CE prEN 1621-3:2017 certified Rynox CEROS chest protector with one of a kind multi-layered hexa-form pattern for impact resistance with ventilation and flexibility (Rynox Exclusive)
- Built with heavy-duty 600D PU coated polyester fabric for maximum strength and durability.
- INVISTA Cordura® reinforcement at impact zones for higher abrasion on impact. (Rynox Exclusive)
- Hi-Viz orange 3D mesh fabric used inside openable air ventilation areas to provide daytime visibility after opening the vents.
- Stylish and full-length thermal jacket - Best in class and extra cozy which can also be worn as a separate stand-alone jacket.
- Twin color external rain jacket with sealed seams for waterproofing with Rynox reflective printing at the back and front for extra visibility.
- Twin flap coverage on the main vizlon zip to counter water-seepage through zip and reduce capillary action.
- Reflective strips on front and back for night-time visibility
- Soft collar with cozy padding at chin for additional comfort.
- Removable kidney support belt with 3D Mesh for maximum air ventilation along with durable elastic straps for equal support to lower back
- Fleece side pockets to keep your hands warm and cozy during winters.
- 100% Micro-velcro usage: An upgrade from the conventional harsh velcro to avoid scraps to your skin in case of a fall.
- Safety Stitch System - Dual stitching at impact zones to ensure maximum safety.
- Arm and cuff adjusters to ensure that your armors stay in place during impact.
- Waist synchs for the snug fit
- Accordion panel at elbows for maximum ride comfort
- Connection zipper for riding pants
- 8 air vents for maximum airflow including arm-pit ventilators (Rynox Exclusive)
- Openable Aero-Flip mesh panels on the chest to ensure maximum air ventilation when required and close it on a flip to ensure that dust and muck does not settle directly on your inners if you are passing through a dusty terrain.
- 2-way adjustable zipper ventilation mechanism at arms (Rynox Exclusive)
- Wind-Blast feature at the front air vents to ensure direct airflow (Rynox Exclusive)
- 2 external water resistant flap pockets
- 1 external rabbit pocket at the back to keep your rain jacket
- 1 PVC coated 100% waterproof internal pocket
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Hi team, May I know what's the difference from Stealth Evo L2 from stealth Evo....
In Stealth Evo L2 adventure jacket is equipped with Knox MicroLock Level 2 (T+ T-) protectors Knox Micro-Lock material uses SMART technology, giving their new armour increased softness and flexibility but immediately hardens on impact. Micro-Lock Level 2 protectors are certified to T+ and T- CE Level 2 standard. This ensures Level 2 performance across practically any temperature zone (-20 to 45) Where as on Stealth Evo adventure riding jacket comes with Knox Flexiform Level 1 protectors. KNOX® Flexiform Armors for Shoulder and Elbow: CE EN-1621-1 Approved
Is it fully waterproof?
Yes, Stealth Evo L2 jacket comes with an external rain jacket.
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|