- KNOX® Microlock Armors-CE (EN-1621:1- Level 2) Approved- Shoulder and Elbow
- Back protector included (All protectors are removable)
- The new ImpacTech design construction developed by Rynox Gears improves the functional performance of INVISTA Cordura® at impact zone by one-piece seam construction to lower potential failure points and improving overall performance
- The external 3D Nylon Mesh panel is now reformed with sturdy dual-fold knitting to produce higher air gush and reduce the overall weight of the jacket.
- Dual Detachable Multi-Climate Liner
- Detachable Liner 1: Reissa® liner now with improved TPU coating to increase breathability and weight reduction while maintaining the waterproofing abilities
- Detachable Liner 2: Warm Insulation Liner - Best In Class | Full Length | Extra Cozy | Heat Stitched
- The inner liner can also be worn as a stand-alone jacket
- Internal waterproof pocket for mobile + 2 external water-resistant Pockets
- Reflective strips on back and arms for nighttime visibility
- Safety Stitch System
- Connection Zipper for Riding Pants
- Micro-Fiber Comfort Collar
- Arm and cuff adjusters to ensure snug fit.
- Velcro® adjustable waist
- Attached Key-Chain holder
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
what is the minimum temperature to protect ???
The Jacket comes with a thermal liner which is detachable. There cannot be a minimum temperature that we could define as it depends on person to person and their resistance towards cold weather. However, we have customers who have used the jacket along with the thermal liner in sub-zero temperatures also, in India and abroad.
If size is not fit can I change for size
Yes. If the fir is incorrect we allow exchange in size. Please read the exchange policy under support on the website.
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|