- KNOX® Microlock Armors-CE (EN-1621:1- Level 2) Approved- Shoulder and Elbow
- Back protector included (All protectors are removable)
- The new ImpacTech design construction developed by Rynox Gears improves the functional performance of INVISTA Cordura® at impact zone by one-piece seam construction to lower potential failure points and improving overall performance
- The external 3D Nylon Mesh panel is now reformed with sturdy dual-fold knitting to produce higher air gush and reduce the overall weight of the jacket.
- Dual Detachable Multi-Climate Liner
- Detachable Liner 1: Reissa® liner now with improved TPU coating to increase breathability and weight reduction while maintaining the waterproofing abilities
- Detachable Liner 2: Warm Insulation Liner - Best In Class | Full Length | Extra Cozy | Heat Stitched
- The inner liner can also be worn as a stand-alone jacket
- Internal waterproof pocket for mobile + 2 external water-resistant Pockets
- Reflective strips on back and arms for nighttime visibility
- Safety Stitch System
- Connection Zipper for Riding Pants
- Micro-Fiber Comfort Collar
- Arm and cuff adjusters to ensure snug fit.
- Velcro® adjustable waist
- Attached Key-Chain holder
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
Is it suitable for summer season?
Yes. The Tornado Pro L2 is a mesh jacket making it suitable for summers. Besides the jacket also comes with a rain liner and a thermal liner which make the jacket compatible to be used in rains as well as winters. Both these liners are removable.
Is it suitable for riding in rain??
Yes, Tornado pro L2 riding jacket is suitable for riding in rain as it has rain liner.
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|