- 3 in 1 All Season Mesh Protective Riding Jacket
- Dual Detachable Multi-Climate Liner
- Detachable Liner 1: Water Resistant Liner with insulation on stitch
- Detachable Liner 2: Warm Insulation Liner - Best In Class | Full Length | Extra Cozy
- CE (EN1621-1:2012) Approved Armors- Shoulder and Elbow
- Back Protector Included (All armors are removable)
- Reflective Piping– Front and Back for High visibility
- Heavy Duty European Standard Mesh with 600D PU Coated polyester frame for strength and durability
- Safety Stitch System
- Connection Zipper for Riding Pants
- Micro-Fiber Comfort Collar
- 2 External Pockets, 2 Internal Pockets (out of which one is waterproof) to store essentials
- Arm and cuff adjusters to ensure the snug fit.
- Neoprene finish around the circumference of collar and wrists for added comfort
- Mobile Pocket and Earphone Inlet
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
My shirt size is 42 what size of jacket fit for me my height is 5.11"
Please check the size physically by visiting any of our dealer nearby your place so that you could have a good idea
What's the difference between rynox air gt and tornado pro?
Air GT and Tornado Pro both are Mesh Jackets. Both come with thermal as well as rain liner. The key differences are mentioned below. 1) Air GT comes with PU CE EN1621-1:2012 protectors, while the Tornado Pro comes with KNOX CE EN 1621-1: 2012 proetctors. 2) Tornado Pro comes with Reissa Membrane rain liner which is a breathable waterproof membrane, while the Air GT comes with TPU coated Polyester rain liner. 3) The Rain/Thermal Liner of Tornado Pro can be worn as a stand alone jacket, unlike the one in the Air GT 4) Tornado Pro comes with Impactech™ design developed by Rynox on impact zones with dual reinforcement of Du Pont (Invista) Cordura reinforcement at impact zones to provide higher abrasion resistance. While both the jackets serve the purpose of being an all season jacket, the Air GT does everything from providing Certified protection to being an all weather jacket. On the other hand, the Tornado Pro comes equipped with some additional protection features and of course Knox protectors.
Is there is any emi option to purchase air gt 2.0 jacket
Yes, we have an EMI option for the payment mode. While purchasing the product in the payment gateway one can find EMI option in the last.
What is the actual way of measuring the chest? According to the sample picture the chest measurements is including the biceps. Is it the way i should measure my chest or it only the chest part excluding biceps?
It's only the Chest part. Around your chest measurement. (Do not include Biceps)
|Around Chest (inches)||36-38||38-40||40-42||42-44||44-46||47||48||49|